We want you to feel at home and not just like any other tourist. Become a traveller with us. Live the experience of a real Spanish immersion and learn Spanish in Spain but in a different setting and in a different way.
ONE DAY IN AGUALIVAR
Our every day life
We are Estefanía and Elisabeth, Spanish teachers and co-owners of Agualivar. But most of all, we are a family. 🙂 We live with our parents, Carmen and Jose. They are retired, although they have another idea of what "retired" means. They are very active, positive and like to share their time speaking with the students.
Our everyday life envolves around the care and maintenance of our house and land. As you will see we are surrounded by fruit trees, we have a vegetables garden and a coop chicken. Every day we take care of the garden, clean the swimming pool, collect fruits and vegetables, feed the chickens, etc. This way students have the chance to live a real Spanish immersion.
Oh! We almost forgot! We have also a pet called “Pollo”, it’s an amazonic parrot. Pollo isn’t so talkative but he is friendly and continuously laughing. 🙂
YOUR HOUSE AND SCHOOL IN SPAIN
Our school is located in a stunning beachfront Villa. We have spacious and bright rooms with sea views. Spacios living rooms with TV, library and video library always at your disposal.
Besides, our house is surrounded by tropical and olive trees, with our own vegetables garden and chicken coop. An amazing pool faces the sea for relaxing after the lessons or taking a dip before them! 😉
To sum up, hight quality accommodation to makes our students feel very comfortable and relaxed.
In Agualivar Spanish Immersion School we grow our own vegetables, fruits and we have our chickens and eggs! Join us and discover a very natural lifestyle. Learn Spanish taking part in our every day life. And enjoy delicious breakfast, lunch and dinners with all kind of fruit and organic & fresh vegetables.
These are some of the tasteful things you will be able to try and help us to grow or pick them! Enjoy! 🙂
STANDARDS OF BEHAVIOUR
Standards of behavior
- Take care of our house as well as it was your own. This is the main premise.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the house. However smoking is permitted outdoor.
- Be polite and respectful. Try to avoid annoying noise at inappropriate times.
Sustainable measures adopted
- Water from our own well
- Solar heating for hot water
- Fresh and Healthy Food in the menus
- Organic production of vegetables, fruits and eggs
- Swimming pool with re-use system and salt treatment
- Recycling waste: We have different types of bins, for plastic, paper, organic and glass
- We promote the use of local products: olive oil, aloe vera, avocates, handcrafts…
Be responsible with the energy and water use! Thank you!